Hey there, sailor! I’m Lindsey & you’ve reached my About Me space. In an attempt to not bore you, I present to you…
10 Things To Know About Me:
1) I’m a southerner living in Nashville, TN, y’all.
3) I wub wub hip-hop dance! It’s my favorite form of exercise.
4) I’m terrified of worms & dolls.
5) I can beat you in a quote-off of Home Alone.
6) YouTube-ing puppies is my no-fail pick-me-up.
7) I can’t keep chips in my house because I’ll “EAT ALL THE CHIPS!”
8) I am totes amused by abbrevs. (Learned it from the master, Happy Endings.)
9) I think Justin Timberlake can do no wrong (minus The Love Guru).
DIY Dietitian is a personal blog written & edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, I will & do accept & keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, & other forms of compensation from companies & organizations. I write for our own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a 3rd party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites & various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. If I claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.